NEW DOJO APPLICATION
Join the CKF – New Dojo Application
- Before filling out this application please ensure that there are at least 5 members of your dojo that have registered with the CKF, and that each member has paid their CKF individual membership fee. Members may choose “Virtual Dojo” as their temporary home dojo until this application has been approved. List the CKF ID numbers and names of your dojo members in the appropriate section in the application form.
- Complete the application (page 2). All sections must be completed. Incomplete answers or ineligible handwriting will delay the approval of your application.
- The dojo must have a sensei that is fully recognized by, and registered with the CKF. The minimum rank for the sensei is 5th Dan. If the club itself does not have a 5th Dan or higher sensei then the club may ask a 5th Dan or higher sensei from another club to act as their sensei.
- When the application has been reviewed by the CKF, the contact person for the dojo will be notified regarding the status of the application. Further information will be given at that time.
- Please Note: Application for membership does not imply acceptance into the Federation.
- Please submit the application to the current CKF President and copy the Secretary, preferably by email. Click here for contact information.
Log into your CKF account here for membership renewals, updates, and grading registration.
35 Mayfair Ave
L9H 3K7, Canada
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
President: Richard Tizzard
Vice President East: Hyun-June Choi
Vice President West: Makiko Ara
Secretary: Neil Gendzwill
Treasurer: Pamela Morgan
Director: Alexander Monteil
Director: Matthew Raymond
Director: Patrick Suen